Arizona Department of Real Estate Record Retention Requirements for Brokers
Today, we’re blogging about real estate record retention laws in the state of Arizona. Brokers are required to retain their files for five (5) years in Arizona according to http://www.re.state.az.us/LawBook/LawBook.aspx. Specifically, the Arizona Administrative Code refers to rule R4-28-B1211 which addresses Recordkeeping. In that rule, they refer to A.R.S. § 32-2151.01(A) and (C) which oultines the length of time brokers need to retain files. We’ve provided the specific link to the Arizona State Legislature.
So, now that we’ve provided all the research you’d need to follow through if you’re a broker in Arizona, the next step is to persuade you to try online file backup using Filetwin. There are many providers of online backup service, so why Filetwin? In our humble opinion, here’s why we’re the only solution to your record retention concerns:
1. We focus on regulated industries so we are accutely aware of your needs and concerns. Other backup providers are difficult to communicate with in a time of crisis. We’re a phone call away. Specializing allows us to offer that higher level of service to our customers.
2. Given the above, we’re not the cheapest solution in town, but we are the most reliable service when you’ve run into any kind of data loss.
3. We’ve written a blog on almost every state in the U.S. and are intimately familiar with the real estate industry.
4. Once you’ve backed up your data; it’s accessible anytime and anywhere.
5. Let’s talk implementation – if your office just uses desktops without any servers, then it’s just a matter of installing some software, setting up the days and time you want your backup to take place and then finally choosing the files you want to backup. These 3 easy steps helps you stay compliant and satisfy the intent of the law.
Obviously, talking to someone in person is the next step in the vendor evaluation process, so we invite you to contact us a t 1 877 310-2884 and speak with one of our U.S. based Backup Specialists in person. We look forward to continuing this conversation with you.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!